Re: Debian unofficial repositories w/ Apache 2.0.44/PHP 4.3.1/MySQL 4.0.12

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 03:48:19AM -0800, Ryan Aligen wrote:

> Hello, this is my first time on this list. I was just wondering if there
> are any repositories with these packages or if I will have to compile them
> manually.

Check out http://www.apt-get.org/ .  If you don't find what you want,
I guess you'll be building you're own packages.

BTW, no need to mention this is your first time on the list.  We
really don't care :-)  Most of us just want to answer intelligent
questions; see

  http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro

for details.

Have fun with debian!

*gack*

  If you don't know what your program is supposed to do, you'd
  better not start writing it.
          -- Edsger Dijkstra