Re: KDE Theme Manager Problem

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:41:00 +0100
swysocki <wysocki@t-online.de> sat at his keyboard and wrote:

> After looking again, I stand corrected!  I did a google search and
> found relatively nothing, but I can't imagine that we are the only one
> with this problem....since it is virtually identical on both of our
> boxes.

Well, lucky for me I guess, I have two installations of Woody on my
machine. The install that I use the most (the one I have this problem
with) I'll call NewDebian, the other install I'll call OldDebian. On my
OldDebian I do not have this problem. I booted it up and went to Control
Panel>Look & Feel>Theme Manager, and I was able to change Themes at will
with no problem.

I did some poking around and found that the themes are in
/usr/share/apps/kthememgr/Themes on both on my Woody installs. So,
something is wrong in something I upgraded from the testing branch onto
my NewDebian installation. If only I could figure out what it is I would
downgrade it to stable.

--
debian_newbie,
Thanks