jigdo & Max OSX, can it be done?

Hi,

I was thinking of burning a DVD of unstable on an iMac.  From the Debian
website it would appear that the downloading should be done with jigdo.  I
have fink installed on OSX but it does not include jigdo, does anyone know
if it is possible to run jigdo under OSX?

If not, I was wondering if there was some other way of doing this.  My
Debian machines don't have the hard disk capacity to download a whole
distro.  The iMac does, that is why I was thinking of using it to burn the
distro.

tia

--
Luc Lefebvre

In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities,
in the expert's mind there are few.			<Shunryu Suzuki>

Key fingerprint = D2E5 5E35 B910 6F4E 0242  EC63 0FD9 96D0 C7F4 784E