Re: Check the update from Microsoft.

Gianfranco Berardi wrote:
Jeremy Gaddis wrote:

Got this message in my Inbox today, and it appears that it
was sent to a bunch of subscribers to debian-user.  It had
an executable file attached, q157498.exe, which is, of course,
a virus, if anyone had any doubts.

j.

Ohhhh....You mean Microsoft DIDN'T send a patch to fix my Debian machine? B-)

That is pretty annoying though. I got about two or three of them in the past week or so.

For some reason, my local LUG's mailing list also has been getting virii. Must be a new trend?

Oh yes, and many other with you. lucky that my mailserver picks it up, reject the mail and just return an note about it:)

--
Mvh
Ernst-Magne Vindal