Re: nothing works

Hi
I bought a Gigabyte 7va-c motherboard with an amd 1800+ 3 days ago. I
had setup everything and booted beautifully. After about a minutes work
in linux it just froze. When i restarted, well.. it didn't  PSU fan=GO
MotherboardPowerLed=GO HD/POWERLED=GO SYSTEM_GO=NO-GO. I took the
motherboard in and the technicians told me it was a faulty BIOS. Maybe
the same? I can'y be sure but it sounds just like my problem.

Take care
Tinus