Re: I need a little help

Didier Caamano wrote:
Is not that I don't want to share or soimething like that, is just I have some scripts that need to be part of the web page code but they compromise in some ways the security of the site and the privacy of those who are part/members of the organization.

As a result, I was wondering how could I hide the code, or the part of the code that I don't want my visitors to see. I see now that there is no way, or at least with apache. But I still need to hide at least those path for the scripts that could compromise the site.

By the way, thank very much to you guys for your answers. Have a nice day.
Didier.

As others have pointed out, If the client is going to run the script you are not going to be able to hide it. The solution is have any sensitive code executed on the server.

This can be done using a variety of methods, eg. PHP or server side Javascript, the problem being that interactivity with the user is more cumbersome.

HTH,
Barney