Re: I need a little help

Didier Caamano wrote:
Is not that I don't want to share or soimething like that, is just I have some scripts that need to be part of the web page code but they compromise in some ways the security of the site and the privacy of those who are part/members of the organization.

If it compromises security so much that you're concerned, then perhaps there is another way to do what that script is doing.

As a result, I was wondering how could I hide the code, or the part of the code that I don't want my visitors to see. I see now that there is no way, or at least with apache. But I still need to hide at least those path for the scripts that could compromise the site.

I'd go about finding some other way to do what ever the script is doing. It has NOTHING to do with Apache. Any and all web servers send to the browser the complete source code of the web page (with SSI's changed into the values they need to be). Without knowing more about what it is exactly you're doing I can't help you much more then that. Sorry.

By the way, thank very much to you guys for your answers. Have a nice day.
Didier.
<snip>

You're welcome.

--
Let me meddle not in the affairs of Linuxen
For I am an idiot and will toast my boxen.

http://www.hsv-hotspots.com/
Your hotspot for Wireless in HSV, AL