Re: I need a little help

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 01:13:19PM -0700, Didier Caamano wrote:
> I was wondering how I can configure apache 1.3 to not allow visitors to
> view the source code of the page when they click on View ->Source
>
> Is there any option in apache to do that?, any hint will be appretiated.

Erm... how can you not allow visitors to view the source?  Their
browsers download the source and render it to be displayed.  Even if
there were some flag that would prevent the user from viewing the
unrendered source on some browsers, it would be useless.  All it would
take is a browser that doesn't respect the flag, looking through their
cache, or "telnet yoursite 80".  Why would you not want your visitors to
see the page's source?

--
Seneca
seneca-cunningham@rogers.com