Gigabyte GS-SR104 w/ kernel 2.4.18 NIC problem

Hi All,

I have three servers to install config etc etc, I went and bought the ASRock K7VM2 (3 of them) and after much fighting with the boards I've now discovered that all three of them are faulty... they all failed memory tests, wasted a whole day finding that out :( ... my Advise would be to stay well away from these boards at the moment.

Anyway my question, I'm now looking at using Eltora/Gigabyte GS-SR104, anyway there have been reports of problem on "redhat 7.1" (I wont swear again promise) with kernel 2.4.18, but I've not found much with regards to people using this motherboard and debian and whether their having these problem? does anyone here use this moreboard with a 2.4.18 kernel, and have you had any problems with it?

   - Regards -

            Organ Grinder