Xserver fails after upgrading to testing/unstable

Hello,

Last week I upgraded my debian system to testing/unstable. Then I turned off
my computer and didn't use it for two days. Today I wanted to use it again,
but now I only see a grey screen w/o the cross in the middle. The screen
isn't equal grey, but with white spots on it. I'm using a geforce 2 with the
nv driver, this mix worked well before. I know I actually must use the
nvidia-kernel driver, I tried several times befor. I can build the package
and install it, but when I reconfigure the x-server xfree86 I don't see the
driver in the list.

HTH,

Willem-Jan Meijer

<-- Alle inkomende en uitgaande e-mail worden gescand op virussen  -->
<-- All incoming and outgoing e-mail is scanned for virusses -->