libtrash & anacron

I recently installed Libtrash (it creates a trash can for Linux!). For
some reason, the deb package (version 0.8) in Woody is way out of date
(current version is 2.0) and the deb package only seems to include the
documentation rather than the usable program. So I downloaded the source
tarball from here:

http://www.m-arriaga.net/software/libtrash/libtrash-latest.tgz

It installed fine. I'm pleased to have a trash can, but of course it
keeps growing in size, wasting hard disk space. Fortunately, Libtrash
comes with a Perl script called cleanTrash which deletes files from the
trash can when the junk reaches a specified size. Although cleanTrash
could be run manually, it's more convenient to run it as a cron job. And
since my computer isn't on 24 hours a day, I figured anacron was better.

So, actually, I have two questions:

1) Is the only thing I need to do to get cleanTrash to run (as a cron
job) is to stick it in /etc/cron.daily?

2) I did "apt-get install anacron" - it installed fine, but do I need to
do anything else to configure anacron? Or is it just pre-configured to
take over from cron? I suspect it is, considering the contents of my
/etc/crontab file:

# m h dom mon dow user  command
25 6    * * *   root    test -e /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts --report
/etc/cron.daily
47 6    * * 7   root    test -e /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts --report
/etc/cron.weekly
52 6    1 * *   root    test -e /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts --report
/etc/cron.monthly
#

regards,
Robert