Re: wma in linux

yep, works, thanks.  This avoids needing to convert these
files to ogg which would incur another slight compression
loss in quality.  However, I might still do this later

Were you able to keep xmms from popping up a blank movie
window whenever a wma file is played?  Or get xmms to read
the file info correctly?
-jackp

--- Sven Hoexter <sven@timegate.de> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 12:05:13AM -0800, Paul Johnson
> wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 09:38:23PM -0800, Jack
> Pistachio wrote:
> > > Anyone know of a plugin to play *.wma files in xmms?
> > > Or howabout a way to convert this proprietary madness
to ogg format?