Toshiba laptop keybounce

reassign 121335 kernel
thanks

[I am not subscribed to debian-user.]

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 08:30:53PM +1100, Herbert Xu wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 11:14:19PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> >
> > I take it 121335 should be reassigned to the kernel, then?
>
> I would not object.  However, it would probably be wise to get someone
> with a Toshiba to see if 2.5 really fixes the problem or not.  All I've
> got is an unconfirmed report that it's fixed.  If the new input system
> in 2.5 doesn't fix it then I'm afraid that you'll still have to work
> around it in X, or wait until someone like Marcello takes over control.

If some folks with Toshiba laptops would visit:

  http://bugs.debian.org/121335

and attempt to reproduce this problem, Herbert and I would very much
appreciate it.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Convictions are more dangerous
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       enemies of truth than lies.