wget usage help, please

I want to make a copy of a certain web site to place on my internal
wbserver. I'm trying to figure out the ocrretc options to use with wget to
do this. Everytning I do seems to downlad way too much stuff.

Specificly I want to make a copy of http://www.backupcentral.com/amanda. I
only wnat the foward links from this page that refer to the book itself.

I;ve tried thinhs likke --mirrot and --convert-links, but I wind up having
wget chase loinks all over the web. How can I restrict it to jsut follow
links on this site itseelf?

Thanks.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin