Re: kinda OT: Web Hosting

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 08:22:20AM -0600, Jeff Hahn wrote......

> Didn't someone here mention a favorite web hosting company recently??
>
> I think it was 750 MB storage and 20 GB traffic for a very reasonable price.
>
> Any favorites or companies to avoid???

I've been using Eryxma.com recently and have been happy with them.  The
thing I like the best is the plan that I have -- it's called "Private
Webhosting" -- and while it is on a shared server, I get my own,
virtually complete OS.  So it's more like having your own machine.  Cost
-- various plans, but even the low end at $52/year gets you 100 MB of
space.

Support has been good, but only via email.  At that price no one is
going to pick up the phone for you.

Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner