apt-pinning gnucash 1.8.2-1 in testing errors

Hi,
I am running Testing and have managed to install the above package using apt pinning:
apt-get -t unstable install gnucash
This worked with no errors. When I tried to run it from the menu, nothing happened, so I tried from the commandline to see if there was any output and I get:

ERROR: Could not find slib/require.scm in ("/usr/share/guile" "/usr/share/gnucash/guile-modules" "/usr/share/gnucash/scm" "" "/usr/share/guile/site" "/usr/share/guile/1.6" "/usr/share/guile" ".")

I have tried to use the same command on various guile packages and slib but it says the most current version is installed, would anyone be able to help please.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne.
ps I am not a subscriber to the list but I will check back for posts.