Re: Lightweight xlock alternatives?

Remo Inverardi sez:
} Is there a lightweight xlock alternative? Actually, I just want to lock
} my X session, so I don't have to logoff when I leave my office to get
} coffee. Xlock with the "-lock blank" parameter is about what I'm looking
} for, but it's *way* to big.

A google search for minimal and xlock gives xtrlock as the first response.
Conveniently, apt-get install xtrlock installs it. It appears to be pretty
much what you are looking for, though it only locks screen input and
doesn't blank it or block output.

} Thanks, Remo
--Greg