Setting Static IP Adreess, done...now setup Apt-Get

Thanks to everyone who helped me setup the static
ipaddress.  I can now ping and do loopback.  The only
problem is that now I ran /usr/sbin/apt-setup and it
cannot resolve any of the www addresses that I select.

any ideas why?

>Very new to Debian and installed Woody last weekend.
>FOr some reason, it didn't recognize by pci 3com
>but after a little help on this list I got them.
>Now, how do I set a static ip address?

Winning an argument on the internet is like getting 1st place at the Special Olympics

GAIM ID:  cmmiller1973

Do you Yahoo!?