Setting Static IP Adreess, done...now setup Apt-Get

Thanks to everyone who helped me setup the static
ipaddress.  I can now ping and do loopback.  The only
problem is that now I ran /usr/sbin/apt-setup and it
cannot resolve any of the www addresses that I select.

any ideas why?

thanks

-Chris

>Very new to Debian and installed Woody last weekend.
>FOr some reason, it didn't recognize by pci 3com
nics,
>but after a little help on this list I got them.
>
>Now, how do I set a static ip address?
>
>thanks
>
>-Chris

=====
Winning an argument on the internet is like getting 1st place at the Special Olympics