Re: your mail

(don't forget your Subject: line in the future, most people aren't
reatding this email because there isn't one)

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 10:31:53AM -0600, linux stuff wrote:
> ssl question:  i have a debian box w/apache, mysql, php, etc, running just
> fine ... now a client requires secure sockets ... one place i read
> (aboutdebian.com) made it sound impossibly difficult to set up ... is that
> true? or is there a HOWTO that could help an beginning/intermediate admin
> succeed?  or should i give up?  all help appreciated

apt-get remove apache
apt-get install apache-ssl

or have i missed something?  i did this on my box for my own ssl based
needs, and it's really just a drop-in replacement.  if you have complicated
configs, you might have to spend some time merging them into your new
config directory (/etc/apache-ssl) but otherwise it's a piece of cake.

hth
	sean