Re: qtparted (was) Re: Partition Magic-like S/W for Knoppix/Debian

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 08:33:20PM -0500, Abdul Latip wrote:
> I wrote:
>
> > Thanks! I will try that and let you know if it works.
> > PS: qtparted depends on "sid"'s libparted1.6-0
>
> Well, libparted1.6-0 needs a recent libc6, and therefore
> this the end of the qtparted story: I don't dare
> to upgrade libc6 :-(

That's very wise of you, messing with libc is rarely a good idea :)  If
you're using sarge, though, the new libc has just come down in the past
couple of weeks, so it should be safe to pull in the new libparted;
assuming it hasn't also hit sarge.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>				http://ertius.org/