Re: Partition Magic-like S/W for Knoppix/Debian

--- Abdul Latip <dullatip@angin.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Osamu Aoki wrote:
>
> > Use Mandrake GNU/Linux installation CD :-)
> > Mandrake Linux release 9.0 (dolphin) for i586
>
> Well, unfortunately, I am trying to sell "Debian"
> through
> "Knoppix"; not "Mandrake" :^).
>
> Thanks anyway...

I believe that he was giving you another option that
would partition your disk using something other than
FIPS.  I have used the Mandrake practitioner to
partition a disk and it works great, its a nice GUI
front end and after you write the table you can remove
the Mandrake disk and install your Knoppix.
My 2 cents worth.
Don