Re: Postfix Issue

GBV said:
> When i´m sending mail... all other internet services are terrible...
> that´s because my outgoing bandwidth is fullfiled..
>
> Any sugestions??
>
> I´m using postfix

your question does not make much sense. Are you saying that your
mail server is eating all of your bandwidth? how do you know this?
Unless your sending thousands of messages, or very large ones, SMTP
takes up hardly any bandwidth, it's barely measurable on my network
which recieves about 25,000 messages/week. At the moment I am averaging
about 8 bits per second(not bytes, bits) of SMTP traffic, or 1 byte
of SMTP traffic per second. Assuming my freebsd firewall accounting
is working properly...

nate