Mirroring apt repositories?

I currently provide mirrors for debian and several other distributions and
packages via mirrors.xmission.com.

There are several apt repositories which I would like to provide local
copies of. The catch comes when an apt repository just provides a
sources.list line and nothing else.  No readable directories, no rsync,
only Packages will give you an idea what is there.

Has anyone know of a method for mirroring through apt?  I'm aware of
apt-move, but I can't seem to get it to do a complete mirror that grabs
everything and not just the distribution that I have in the sources.list.
It also creates empty directories for all the architectures, regardless of
whether they are actually used or not.