Re: util-linux-locales Configuring Locales --- Unable to select

Gary Turner wrote:

[...]
>I searched BTS for util-linux-locales, and/or Configuring Locale to no
>avail.  I am not BTS fluent, so my search could be faulty.
>
>I may be wrong about the package in which I see the error, though doing
>"apt-get install --reinstall util-linux-locales" gave me the same
>problem.

Further digging reveals many other of the upgrades produce the same
results.  The common denominator is the combination libc6, libc6--dev,
and locales.

Searching Deb's BTS yielded no results.

>I will appreciate some clue as to my next steps.  I am quite willing, if
>needed, to postpone this particular package update, or I could learn
>some more BTS and file a bug.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Still applies :)

--
gt                 kk5st@sbcglobal.net