Re: Another Happy Debian User

On Saturday 08 March 2003 03:13 pm, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
> Love you guys. I really do. :)

I also am one of those. I mucked around in other distros for 2 1/2 years
trying to find just "one" that wasn't broken. I am sooooooooo glad I finally
found Debian stable. I run stable with a few testing packages installed. I am
so happy with debian's stability. You guys do a really good job. I am one
happy debian newbie. A BIG thanks to all of you Debian developers. :)