Re: kernel: lp0 on fire ????

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 05:20:09PM +1100, John Griffiths wrote:

> >Yes, you are using a retarded email client and inserting this huge
> >disclaimer bullshit which is all one one line.
> >
> >You asked for that one :-)
> >

> Wow,
>
> you're in a charming mood today dude.

Well, it's not particularly nice, but those stupid email disclaimer
things are just fucking annoying.  It doesn't even have a proper '^-- $'
sig delimiter on it, so I can't have mutt simply hide it for me.  I'm
sure I could come up with a procmail hack that would strip it, but
really, should I have to?

-rob (who has better things to be doing than ranting on d-u;)

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>				http://ertius.org/