Re: Kernel compile for dhcpd

Hello!
I had the same problem once, and it turned out you need to compile in some extra functions.
At least CONFIG_FILTER (Socket filtering) was required.
There might have been other options too, but I don't remember which right now.

hth,
/johan

Curtis Vaughan wrote:

When I recompiled the kernel for one server, dhcpd would not work. According to the error I didn't compile the kernel for certain aspects of dhcpd. However, when I went through all the configuration items in menuconfig I couldn't find what it seemed to be requiring. What in fact do I need to check for?

Curtis Vaughan
North Pacific Corporation
WashTech (CWA Local 37083)
IWW x353203