ssh and X---where do I switch the remote to X-listen

I'm trying to get X and cygwin working so that I can ssh into the home
machine from my notebook.  I originally set my Linux box to no-listen.
Like some kind of idiot, I cannot find where I put the switch.:)  Will
some kind soul please let me know where to look so I can hit the FM?

tnx

--
gt                  kk5st@sbcglobal.net
 If someone tells you---