boolalpha (c++ question)

I'm learning C++ and ran into a bit of difficulty with boolalpha.

I guess I don't have all the right libraries loaded (although I would
have thought this one was quite basic) because the following doesn't
work:

cout.setf(ios_base::boolalpha);   // from textbook

The err msg I get is:

`ios_base' undeclared (first use this function)

So o.k., I see that there's been no declaration.  So I looked through
my /usr/include and did some grepping for boolalpha, and nothing is
returned.  Which must mean I'm missing a header file.  Could someone
please give me a tip as to what header file I might be missing, and even
better, what package it might be in?

Earlier in the program I do have:

#include <iostream>
#include <iomanip>