Veritas compatibility.

Hello,

Anyone on the list familiar with the use of Veritas backup software on Linux Debian 2.2.xxxx?

The idea is to use Veritas backup software in conjunction with HP SureStore Dat 40x6. (for server backup) (Also interested in experience on other backup systems used in conjunction with Debian, and the HP SureStore Dat40x6).

Could you please provide experience info; on compatibility,  stability etc..

I have not found this info elsewhere so therefore I'm trying here.

Thanks on advance.

Best regards
Geir Oye