Re: Spreadsheet Recommendation

Dieter Schoppitsch wrote:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a spreadsheet which is small, fast, wysiwyg and similar
to M$-Excel.

SC ist fast and stable, but not compatible to anything.
GNUMERIC, KSPREAD and OpenOffice are too big.

Is there anything out there (like abiexcel) that covers my demand
(or am I dreaming of 'hot ice cream')?

small and similar to Excel seem to be contradictory to me. Excel has so many features that it would be difficult to imagine the same in a `small' package.

Perhaps you don't really mean `similar to Excel'.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow