Win Modem

I got the drivers for my Win Modem and I just installed an USB modem. Now,
when I try to install the Win Modem drivers I get:

"The modem symbolic link is: /dev/modem ---> ./ttySL0
This will conflict with support for the Lucent Modem (the win modem)
Please: rm -f /dev/modem
            and assign another symbolic link to ./ttySL0, such as:
ln -s ./ttySL0/dev/modem2"

I am being told what I have do, I just want to check with you whether there
are no risks in doing it this way, or if something might happen. One thing I
do not get is that ./ttySL0 would be assigned to both modems. Is this
correct?

Another silly question for you. How can I make work my floppy drive in the
command line? It simply doesn't move. For the CD I do "apt-cdrom add" in a
directory different than /cdrom in order to make it work. Am I doing all
right?

Teilhard Knight
The Extraterrestrial

Who ate my sandwich?