The Very Verbose Guide to Updating and Compiling Your Debian Kernel

Hi Yall,

spotted the above titled article & it seemed to me some of us & me might find it of use, so here is the url....

http://www.osnews.com/printer.php?news_id=2949

It is written by Clinton De Young <mailto:cdeyoung@NOSPAM.altiris.com> , who is in no small part responsible for me being on a Debian based version of our beloved Tux!

Kudos to Clinton!

*HTH*  ?

Haralambos   :-)

"Sheryl Crow claims she was asked by Grammy organisers not to talk about the warduring her appearance on the live awards show"--.­ http://www.nzherald.co.nz--26 February 2003 (From the "Welcome to the Land of the Brave & Home of the Free" Dept. )