Re: xfree86 4.3

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 12:02:14AM -0500, Josh McKinney wrote:
> Then go here:
> http://penguinppc.org/~daniels/README
>
> Enjoy!
> Josh
Did these packages work for somebody who has an ati radeon card? I tried them
and got many trouble for enabling GLX. I use the dri-trunk now and as i found
out, the dri modules for ati are gone into the new xfree build? Right? So -
maybe i had a mix between XFree 4.2 and 4.3 or i missed something. If someone
had some more practice with the packages, any information regarding 3D will be
appreciated.

Greetings,

Roman
--