Re: Installing a KZPSA card with debian (woody) on intel machine

On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:10:20 +0100, JAVALIN wrote:

>I'm trying to install a KZPSA (Scsi) on an iintel machine (Pentium II
>400) with debian.

Erm .. isn't a KZPSA a DEC-brand card intended for use in DEC Alpha
systems (the kind with PCI buses, rather than Futurebuses) (where
DEC=Compaq=Hewpaq as necessary) ?

I last saw one in a DEC Alphaserver 800.

I'm not at all sure you should expect it to work in an 1386 machine.

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
--
There is no spoon.