[Hardware] dual-nic MB for firewall box.

Anyone built up a small firewall/mail machine lately?

I'm looking for a motherboard replacement for a firewall machine on a
small lan.  I'd like to go all on-board for simplicity and cost, so
on-board video, and dual nics (but I'm open to other suggestions).
Something the bf2.4-xfs net install CD will work with.

Via C3 would be good.  I'm going to try to make the machine somewhat
silent, so the C3 would be nice.  But for this machine CPU power is not
critical, although it may run an imap server.

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org