Re: help

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 05:24:43PM -0600, Solomon Goldstein wrote:
> Hi, my name is Solomon Goldstein. I am installing Debian on my machine.
> After I'm done, I get to the Login promt, so I login and when I type
> "StartX", I get error message saying "Fatal Server Error:
>
>             No screens found".  Would this mean that I forgot to install
> something?

No, but you did forget to show us the rest of the output (and it's
startx, NOT StartX).  "No screens found" is a common error caused by
misconfiguration; look at the rest of the output from startx, look at
/etc/X11/XF86Config, compare the two and what you know of your setup.

--
Seneca
seneca-cunningham@rogers.com