RE: Power off

>>> daniel huhardeaux [mailto:daniel.huhardeaux@tootai.com]
>>> write on Saturday, March 01, 2003 5:17 AM

   I have 4 computers running kernel 2.4.18 or 2.4.19 and all of them,
when
   I ask to power down, *never* really dot it. They stay switch on with
   last message on the screen "power down" It's a problem for one of
them
   which is connected to an UPS. He will never restart if power is
coming
   back before UPS switch off :-( This computers are not the same: one
Dell
   notebook, one old NoName with cheapset winchip 225, one AMD athlon
1000
   and one Celeron 2000. If someone have an idea, thanks in advance.

>>> David responds

   I have a Dell Dimension desktop running 3.0r1 and have the same
   experience