Re: Support

I have a very similar board, the GA-7VAX, and have got everything except
the sensors working. I haven't worked much on the sensors, since I don't
care much about them. Got the sound working only recently, and with a fair
amount of trouble, but can send you info on how I did it if you'd like.

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu