Re: Note

Teilhard Knight wrote:

Just to let you know that I do not seem to be able to get through the list
my replies to the people who is helping me. Only fresh posts show. ???

Teilhard Knight
The Extraterrestrial

Who ate my sandwich?

I have that same problem with my home account???

--
Barry deFreese
Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is
winning." Rich Cook.