MediaOne/AT&T Net install craziness

So, I'm attempting to install 3.0_r1 via a netinstall CD, when it fails to get an IP address from the DHCP server. I flip over to another virtual term and see that dhclient is being used (which doesn't by default give the info that AT&T 's picky DHCP servers want) instead of dhcpcd.

Does anyone know a way to get around this (short of making ISOs and installing everything from CD)? Either a netinstall disk that uses dhcpcd instead of dhcl ient, or a way to point dhclient at a custom dhclient-eth0.conf file?

Thanks.