Re: Webadmin

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Keith O'Connell wrote:

> > Can someone please tell me if Webadmin is available
> > in Debian (woody).
>
>         If you are referring to webmin, then yes (ver 0.94.7)

Oh Btw, don't use the packages in woody.  They are broken in various ways
and plus upstream says to use 1.070 which is in unstable.  but it should
install fine on woody.  (And if not send me bug reports.  I feel very bad
about the woody situation but unfortunately it isn't easy to update
stable.)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>