NAT with iptables: dealing with MSN messenger.

Yes I know, MSN messenger isn't that great.
I have this problem: all my computers goes through a NAT "firewall" using iptables, and with the current rules, I could definately do MSN (as an IM agent) and receive files with it; however, it cannot send files. I suspect that there needs to be some packet mangling, but I don't know what. Is there anyone here that knew how to get the whole thing working? Or shall I start looking into using squid as a transparent proxy to get this thing through?

Calyth