Re: Extrange mozilla's behavior

Calber Chainy wrote:

Hello list,

Some time ago I have been experiencing some anoying things with mozilla.

When I type a certain URL it shows a blank page, just as about:blank.

If I try that URL in konqueror for example, it works perfectly.

Does anyone know why?, shall I report this as a bug?

Thanks a lot.

Chainy.

Two things to try:

1) Shut down mozilla, then do a "ps ax | grep moz" to make sure mozilla really is not running. If there are extra mozilla processes, kill them, and that'll probably solve the problem.

2) If the above is not the problem, rename your ~/.mozilla directory and then start mozilla. If mozilla now works, copy over your bookmarks, address books, etc from your old profile to your newly created one.

Kent