Re: mount changes permissions of directory?

Hi Colin
maybe I should have described not only the symptom, but also the problem
arising from all this. I try to mount /mnt/d as user (I am allowed to do that
according to /etc/fstab). After mounting it, I have no right to enter the
directory I just mounted. Why not?

joerg