[no subject]

I have a problem to report :

I want to install the debian version on my computer :

 => Debian Net Install 3 : woody-i386-1.iso   (185Mo)

but at the beginning of the installation after few steps, it tells me

the installation can’t find my disks because they’re all on ATA100(not IDE)

and I think my ATA100 is like a Raid Controller, so debian couldn’t recognize

my disks

that’s why I need your help to find drivers or BootDisk to help debian recognize my disks

at the beginning of the installation,

so can you send me them, or can you give me the links to resolve my problem

thanks for your help

I hope you’ll understand

Sebastien Barel

sebastien.barel@wanadoo.fr