Re: Upgrading from Stable to Testing

IMO, yes.

Although, I use "sarge" not "testing" to be sure that I dont inadvertantly upgrade to the next version of testing by accident.

M. Kirchhoff wrote:
Once I've got the Stable release of Woody running, is the best way to
move up to the Testing level to simply change my <sources.list> to point

http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian testing main

and then run

apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade

If there's a better/more efficient way, please let me know!  Thanks!

Newbfully,
M. Kirchhoff

= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =
=     http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf       =
=  www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://wwws.sun.com/sunone  =