Re: [OT]: < 10pt in LaTeX?

Nori Heikkinen wrote:

>does anyone know if it's possible to specify a smaller than 10pt font
>size for a LaTeX document without resorting to putting the entire
>document in one big \tiny{}?  --which is cool for my purposes ... i'm
>just curious.

No LaTeX guru by any means, but as far as I know, 10(default), 11, and
12 point types are the base sizes. After that, use modifiers such as
\tiny to \Huge.  If only a small region is to be modified, the {\tiny
some text} artifact seems good.  Text will revert to the previous size
after the closing brace.  For large regions, or an entire document,
\tiny will remain in effect until explicitly changed, eg. \normalsize.

Of course, if you do \documentclass {contract}, the default typesize is
4pt ;P
--
gt                  kk5st@sbcglobal.net
 If someone tells you---