Re: Anyone get WineX-CVS up in Debian?

Hi yall & Roman,

whom typed,

<snip>

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 12:23:13PM +1300, Haralambos Geortgilakis wrote:
Hi All,

./configure --help' for more information; I am finding inscrutable....

All this for CivIII on Tux!

Any assistance most gratefully accepted  :-)

Maybe you can try the "normal" wine build. I played it with the normal wine and
it worked...

Greetings,
Roman
<snip>

Thanx for the heads up  :-)

I have WineX-CVS 2.2.1 in now thax, using a script from here....

http://ting.homeunix.org/GetWineXscripts.html

But now it is a tad late & I can not be fscked loading games & playing with .configs, so it is off to sleep I go!

*BFN*

Greek Geek  :-)

There can be no effective control of corporations while their political activity remains - Theodore Roosevelt