Last mozilla dpkg: unable to connect via ssl

Hi all,

I am running an 'unstable' Debian/GNU linux on my i386 box.

Since last upgrade of mozilla pkg (1.2.1-9), I am not any more able to
'login via ssl' (sf.net or Savannah): each time I try I get following
message: 'You can not connect to ... because ssl is disable'.

Even thought that all check box authorise ssl, somebody says me that I
had to install mozilla-psm; but when I check mozilla dpkg installed:
ii  mozilla                       1.2.1-9                       Mozilla
Web Browser - dummy package
ii  mozilla-browser               1.2.1-9                       Mozilla
Web Browser - core and browser
ii  mozilla-chatzilla             1.2.1-9                       Mozilla
Web Browser - irc client
ii  mozilla-mailnews              1.2.1-9                       Mozilla
Web Browser - mail and news support
ii  mozilla-psm                   1.2.1-9                       Mozilla
Web Browser - Personal Security Manager (PSM)
ii  mozilla-xmlterm               1.2.1-9                       Mozilla
Web Browser - XML enabled
it is already installed?

At another moment I also get following message:
Could not initialize the brouwser's security component.
The most likely cause is problems with files in your browser's profile
directory. Please check taht this directory has no read/write
restrictions and your hard disk is not full or close to full. ...

I so follow advise I check fs which is used at 76% (not so full?).
I also verify that my user as well the rw access on all its files and
more x right on dir: all seems ok.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance for additional help,
	Joel

PS1: please make me in cc (I am already in so many ml)

PS2: I just find another advise in netscape site regarding this message.
It should be due to a corrupted secmod.db (following an upgrade). I so remove it and well recreated after next restart of mozilla but it did not help??